March 7, 2010

Candles by Victoria Review


This was my second order from Candles by Victoria. You can listen to all the great reviews about this company on Youtube and find that she's got quite a following. All for good reason, these candles are so strong and wonderfully scented!


I'm not a fan of the organization of her site. It just made my online shopping experience a little longer than I'm used to. Her extensive list scent options can be so overwhelming but enjoyable at the same time. In fact, it took me two days just to make a decision. That's the downside of this review--if you call it a downside.


Whatever scent you fancy, believe me she's got you covered. I couldn't make up my mind, so I scanned her message board for scent suggestions. My first order started with the scents Tiffany D and Dreamsickle. Tiffany D is described as a beautiful mix of watermelon, honeydew melon, cotton candy with a splash of vanilla. I melted Tiffany D in my warmer, and after 20 minutes my 6 years old ran from his downstairs bedroom, asking me if I was cooking a dessert. That's the kind of affect I want my candles to have! My second order was Peppermint Bark, Toyko Spring and Carmalized Pralines. Every order gets a free tart and my freebie was Butterfly Kisses. They all smell great except, I am disappointed with my Peppermint Bark scent choice. It smells very much like artificial chocolate.


Overall, I have enjoyed my purchases from Candles by Victoria. The shipping was fast and everything was packaged securely. I will reorder soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog. Thank you.