November 23, 2009
November 17, 2009
The consistency is thinner than what I would expect from a quality polish such as OPI. The brush was large enough to coat my nails evenly with only a few strokes and I loved that. Even after using my Sally Hanson Super Fast Topcoat the polish did start to chip a little the following day. The color is a neutral golden bronzed toffee color. Work appropriate, sublte and perfect for the fall season.
Would I repurchase? Heck yeah. For the price and Finger Paints extensive collection of colors, I would just invest in a new topcoat! I've got my eye on Candy Cane Shimmer, a color that just came out with their holiday collection.
November 12, 2009
Jimmy Choo and H&M have teamed up to bring us a limited edition collection featuring shoes, handbags and accesories priced from $30-$200! The collection will be released on November 14th at 200 H&M locations.
I'm not a shoe lover but I do have my eye on this rocker syle clutch priced at $99.
Will you be at H&M on November 14th?
November 10, 2009
November 8, 2009
4. Eye shadow: Saddle, Blacktied, Cream de Violet, Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner.
5. Spice and Plum Lip Liner.
6. Prep + Prime Lash Primer, Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack and Fascinating pencil.
7. Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium and Dark for contouring.
From Mac Cosmetics Electroflash:
1. Mineralized Eye Shadow Duo in Love Connection and Two to Glow.
2. Lipstick in Mellow Mood.
3. Lipglass in Major Minor.
1. Pump up lashes top and bottom with 2 coats of prep and prime mascara.
2. Then add one heavy winter coat of Plushlash mascara in Plushblack.
3. I then add the #7 lashes which I cut into fine pieces and place on the top lashes!
4. The skin was primed with Prep + Prime Skin and polished with a sheer coat of Moistureblend Foundation that is highlighted with Moisturelush Eye Cream and contoured Matte Bronzer!
5. Shadows were pumped up with Creme de Violet used as a liner/shadow under eye while Saddle and Black Tied shadows frames the eye!
November 5, 2009
I have heard these were great to use on older children. I have several friends that have used them and said they helped when their child was wetting the bed. Although I never tried these, a free sample wouldn't hurt anyone!
Click the link below to get your free sample!
The best peachy nude with golden pearl shimmer lipgloss on the planet! I have one for my personal use and another in my kit for clients. It works well on just about any skin tone. I throw it on alone or sometimes pair it with different liners for more bronze or a more pink effect. I do alot of smokey eye looks and this is my favorite go to color to set it off. Visit MAC Cosmetics and pick one up.
This has all the notes that I love in a perfume. There's a mix of sweet, fresh and floral. Very girly and whimsical. It's been described as "something Barbie might wear". There is one note that I'm not so fond of and it's the tuberose. Blah! I don't know why but it reminds me of my grandmother's perfume. I'm not into sophisticated and complex scents like Chanel No 5. I want something fun, free spirited and alive. Thankfully, the tuberose note disappears and then it's topped with a hint of vanilla and white flowers. Which is the most prominent. I will buy this scent over and over again. Available at Sephora.
This is a beautiul sheer shimmery pink that I use as a wash of color on the lids. I purchased this sample for $1 and it has been well worth every cent. I ordered several pigment samples and recieved them in less than a week! The Mineralista isn't currently taking orders.
I have been using two products from Heartbreaker Cosmetics recently. This one has to be my absolute favorite. Their line of Glows are similar to MAC mineralize skin finishes--without the high price. A light dusting provides your face that iridescent glow that wakes your face up. It's described as a bronze glow with bronze shimmer.
My other favorite is It's Magic eye color. It's beautiful as an inner corner highlight to add a tiny pop of white shimmer to my bold smokey eyes. $1 for a sample...does it get any better? Check them out and let me know what you think!