MAC Cosmetics Sr. Artist Romero Jennings tells us how you can recreate Keri's look:
1. Prep + Prime Skin.
2. Moisture Blend Foundation NC42,NC43 and NW45 Matte Bronzing Powder.3. Blush in Sunbasque and Frankly Scarlet.
4. Eye shadow: Saddle, Blacktied, Cream de Violet, Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner.
5. Spice and Plum Lip Liner.
6. Prep + Prime Lash Primer, Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack and Fascinating pencil.
7. Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium and Dark for contouring.
From Mac Cosmetics Electroflash:
1. Mineralized Eye Shadow Duo in Love Connection and Two to Glow.
2. Lipstick in Mellow Mood.
3. Lipglass in Major Minor.
1. Pump up lashes top and bottom with 2 coats of prep and prime mascara.
2. Then add one heavy winter coat of Plushlash mascara in Plushblack.
3. I then add the #7 lashes which I cut into fine pieces and place on the top lashes!
4. The skin was primed with Prep + Prime Skin and polished with a sheer coat of Moistureblend Foundation that is highlighted with Moisturelush Eye Cream and contoured Matte Bronzer!
5. Shadows were pumped up with Creme de Violet used as a liner/shadow under eye while Saddle and Black Tied shadows frames the eye!