November 17, 2009

Finger Paints- Art Deal of Fortune

I picked up this polish at my local Sally's Beauty Suppy Store for around $4.00 using their discount card. The price was definately right, but how was everything else...you ask? Keep reading.



The consistency is thinner than what I would expect from a quality polish such as OPI. The brush was large enough to coat my nails evenly with only a few strokes and I loved that. Even after using my Sally Hanson Super Fast Topcoat the polish did start to chip a little the following day. The color is a neutral golden bronzed toffee color. Work appropriate, sublte and perfect for the fall season.

Would I repurchase? Heck yeah. For the price and Finger Paints extensive collection of colors, I would just invest in a new topcoat! I've got my eye on Candy Cane Shimmer, a color that just came out with their holiday collection.

0 comments: