December 31, 2009

Products I'm Loving Right Now




Shampoo & Conditioner: Mizani Thermasmooth System
My stylist uses this system when flat ironing my hair. It consists of a shampoo, conditioner, serum and a spritz. After using this my hair is so shiny, silky, smooth and stays straight so much longer. I almost always get my hair flat ironed but since using this system I have so many people ask me what I had done differently with my hair.
Shower Gel: Dove Exfoliating Body Wash
Deodorant: Little Black Dress Approved Degree Women Ultra Clear



Cleanser: Biore 4-in-1 Foaming Cleanser
Exfoliator: Patricia Wexler M.D Dermatology Resurfacing Microbrasion System
Foundation brush: MAC 187
Concealer: Amazing Cosmetics
Highlighter: MAC Hush Cream Color Base
Eyeshadows: MAC Knight Divine
Eyeliner: Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes
Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast
Lipgloss: MAC Dazzleglass Sugarrimmed
Lip Moisturizer: Chapstick Naturals

0 comments: