October 5, 2009

From One Mom To Another



COME AND GET YOUR FREE TREATS!!

Are you getting a free subscription to American Baby magazine? It's like a mini version of Parents magazine, only it's always free. And it's a great source for manufacturer's coupons. In past issues I've seen coupons for Earth's Best baby food, Desitin, YoBaby, KidsRUS and more! You'll get six issues a year of this free magazine sample. Yes I love, love, love this MAGAZINE great information and idea's for new moms as well as those experienced moms.

Hello everyone check out all of these GREAT FREE DEALS!
Apply to host a Kodak Gallery Photo Fantastic Holiday House Party and you and all your friends could get a free set of holiday cards plus the host gets a free photo book and photo mug. This is a great opportunity and I've heard from lots of readers who have hosted a House Party for other product brands and they had a positive experience (plus got lots of free stuff). The initial application is rather long, take your time, I feel it is worth it! Get your friends together and get started. I just applied and can't wait until i get my free holiday cards. I will let you all know how the cards turned out.

0 comments: