October 2, 2009

Zebra Nail Design



This was my attempt at doing a zebra design on my nails last week. I thought the results were pretty sucky based on impressive blog pics of others.

I contemplated pulling out the 100% acetone right then and there to avoid the embarassment at work the following day. Sheer exhaustion defeated me and there I was at work hoping no one would notice the experiment on my usual polish free nubs. Suprisingly, people liked them! I tried to hold them back from looking too close. I snapped this picture the day after.


Products used: China Glaze Base Coat $4.99, Sally Girl Black Polish .99, White Nail Art Pen $2.99, and Beauty Secrets Fast Dry Top Coat $3.99

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.