October 1, 2009

Kidz N Motion Birthday Party Review



Last weekend we celebrated L.J. (2 years old) and Chloe's (1 year old) September birthdays at Kidz N Motion. For a private weekend 2 hour party with up to 25 children the cost is $300. Considering our large extended family and friends with several children, this was the way to go. You have the option of serving your guests chips, juice/soda and birthday cake or pizza, juice/soda and birthday cake all at an additional cost.




When we arrived for our party the young staff members greeted everyone with a smile and explained the rules. The two attendants were very attentive and made sure everyone was safe on the equipment. This took alot of worry and stress away from me. I could actually enjoy my guests and play with my children without that concern.

When playtime was over the group was ushered into the snack room to enjoy the goodies. Sanitizer was given to each child as they entered and our gloved attendants were busy handing out pizza slices to hungry kids. The staff had arranged my dual Dora and Diego themed birthday products beautifully. Paying attention to detail, they placed my assorted colors and themed materials strategically. I can be somewhat anal about these things and appreciated the effort.


Our 2 hours absolutely flew by and at the end of the party the children and parents alike were worn out. I would recommend Kidz N Motion to other moms.


Kid N Motion
3310 Noble Pond Way #101
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703) 878-0100

0 comments: